Team.:TaG*:.sur COD Index du Forum
Team.:TaG*:.sur COD
Forum de la team TaG* sur Ps3

Team.:TaG*:.sur COD Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: HQ Funk@!Licks$!For Sax ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Team.:TaG*:.sur COD Index du Forum -> Recrutement et présentation -> Présentation des membres
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
simeervin

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 21:44 (2016)    Sujet du message: HQ Funk@!Licks$!For Sax Répondre en citant

Funk Licks For Sax > urlin.us/2bqtn

I...demonstrate...the...concepts...using...the...tenor...saxophone&&&Even..though..one..can..certainly..whip..out..any..one..or..more..of..these..devastating..lines..and..sound..great..,..I..feel..that..the..greatest..benefit..of..this..book..is..how..it..will..get..the..player..familiar..and..comfortable..with..starting..a..note..anywhere..on..the..instrument..that..your..muse..directs..at..the..moment..and..have..interesting..ways..to..weave..that..beginning..into..the..tapestry..containing..consonance..and..logicMore..free..stuff..is..also..included..with..some..products..in..the..shopHalf...Diminished...-...yes...I...think...it...is...good...to...practice...from...the...mastersSteves.awesome.technique.really.bring.the.ideas.to.lifeMulti-currency.options.available.on.checkoutJazz...Trumpet...Licks...Tags...for...funk...Basic...pentatonic...lick...that...moves...by...tritone...and...is...great...for...slipping...in...and...out...of...minor...keys...played...over...a...C...minor...7...vamp...1...Posted...on...February...17,...2014...by...Jay...Gillespie...This...is...a...basic...super...hip...minor...pentatonic...side...slipping...lick...where...I...move...by...tritone...every...bar14.99.p/month.14-DAY.FREE.TRIAL!.TRY.PREMIUM.More.info./.Sign.up.We.have.something.very.cool.and.different.for.you.that.you're.not.going.to.want.to.miss!.We.all.know.that.saxophone.players.are.renowned.for.their.inspirational.phrasing,.articulation.and.grooveSeems.like.youve.cloned.Charlie.Parker.and.John.Coltrane.togetherSubscribe.To.Our.Newsletter.Subscribe.to.our.email.newsletter.today.to.receive.updates.on.the.latest.news,.tutorials.and.special.offers!.No.ThanksThanks.for.signing.up2...Lesson...2-Funk...Tenor...Sax...$9.99...Add...to...cart...SKU:...416...Category:...Blues...Scales...Tags:...blues...licks,...blues...patterns,...jazz...sax,...Mastering...the...Blues...Scale,...tenor...saxophone,...video...lesson...Description...Video...Sample...Reviews...(0)...Product...Description...The...blues...scale...is...one...of...the...most...important...scales...you...can...learn...as...an...improviserI..ran..into..you..on..youtube..while..searching..for..sax..stuffIm...looking...forward...to...many,...many...hours...of...practice!...Speak...Your...Mind...Cancel...reply...Name...*...Email...*...Website...Current...yer...*...Leave...this...field...empty...Notify...me...of...followup...comments...via...e-mailLog...in...to...your...account...Forgot...your...password?...Remember...me...Misuse.of.JamTrackCentral.vouchers.could.result.in.account.terminationUsed.frequently.by.Sonny.Rollins.in.his.post.bebop.periodIt...is...an...immense...pleasure...to...learn...and...play...now,...and...I...cant...tell...you...how...grateful...I...amThis..is..the..very..concept..and..sound..Ive..been..striving..for..to..take..my..improv..to..the..next..level.Its..awesomeBalances...the...more...guitaristic...material...found...on...the...majority...of...guitar...based...programsJason.Jason.Freese.(sax.player.for.Green.Day).I.want.to.let.you.know.that.your.instructional.material.is.transforming.my.playing.Steve...consistently...offers...pragmatic...coaching...and...a...path...to...improvement...that...the...average...player...can...relate...to,...unlike...most...published...and...Internet...offerings...that...teach...over...the...head...of...students...and...thus...are...ineffectiveDeluxe..Includes:..20..original..licks..40..live..videos..(fast/slow)..Backing..and..jam..tracks..TAB/Notation..(PDF/Powertab)..Bonus..technique/theory..notes..Plus:..20..lick..breakdown..videos..where..the..artist..teaches..you..to..play..each..lick..including..technique..and..theory....(30...Minute...Video...Lesson...&...Play...Along)...Share...:...Video...Sample...Reviews...There...are...no...reviews...yetJoe..Nickerson..says:..March..7,..2014..at..10:58..am..Honestly..at..first..I..underestimated..the..bookCheers,..Alan....AlanB,..Mar..23,..2009..#5..His..lessons..are..really..helpful,..give..a..lot..stuff..to..practice..and..give..clear..answers..to..complicated..stuffIf.you.dont.really.have.discipline.and.a.strong.desire.to.succeed,.you.will.not.get.far.with.this.materialLuca..says..'Learning..saxophone..lines..for..guitar..is..one..of..the..best..ways..to..improve..your..improvisational..skillsI..provide..a..play..along..in..Bb..concert..that..you..can..play..with..as..wellI...know...that...if...I...put...in...the...time...and...effort,...as...you...so...wisely...suggest,...that...I...will...see...another...jump...in...my...playing f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 21:44 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Team.:TaG*:.sur COD Index du Forum -> Recrutement et présentation -> Présentation des membres Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation